Cemm Projects understand that the requirements of each project are different. Our Quantity Surveying services will support your needs at every stage of the project from tender to completion.
Early involvement in the project cycle enables our skilled team to be proactive in assessing the projects needs and identifying any problems. However, we can be engaged at any stage allowing a holistic approach to ensure all client needs are met. Our headline services are detailed below, and our team are on hand to discuss any additional requirements, establishing a tailored and bespoke solution.
Pre Contract Services
- Tender documentation review & support
- Preparation of bills of quantities & accurate estimates
- Feasibility studies & outline cost advice
- Contract reviews, contractual advice & preparation of contract documents
- Cost planning & cash forecasts
Project Quantity Surveying
- Commercial representation throughout all stages of the project
- Drafting subcontracts to ensure main contract requirements are captured
- Monthly financial reporting & forecasting
- Undertaking monthly interim valuations
- Commercial management of payment from client
- Cost control and risk management throughout lifetime of project
- Identifying and preparing variations and claims
- Dispute avoidance and resolution
- Preparation and agreeing of final accounts
Monthly Retainer Service
Would you business benefit from commercial support but you don’t want to engage with a full time quantity surveyor or commercial manager? Get in touch to discuss our retainer services, where you can benefit from receiving our services for as little as twenty hours per month.